For anyone who grew up in Sandyford (or lived in the Park), this photo was taken in 1948 of of Clonard House/IMI on the right. The fields in the background would become Balally, Wedgewood and Moreen. The left of Clonard house is the old stables now The Park. Credit to Cathal McGlinchey for digging it out. Sourced from Facebook post.