Saturday 21st May, 8am to 12 noon, €10 per household
We have arranged for two skips to allow residents to dispose of unwanted household items at a cost of €10 per household. The skip will be located at St. Olaf’s school on Saturday 21st May from 8am to 12 noon. Committee members will supervise the skips and can only take payment in cash which must be paid at the time.
Suitable items for skips:
- Household furniture, beds, carpets, curtains etc
- Construction material such as tiles, bricks, pipes.
- Garden waste such as hedge or tree cuttings.
Not suitable for skips:
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Old Paint Cans (even if empty)
- Gas Cylinders or any other type of pressurised container
- Petrol, diesel or oil contaminated waste
- Chemical waste such as insecticides, medicines, herbicides, white spirits, etc.
- Electrical goods/WEEE
- Food Waste
For further information on how the waste is processed see A1 Skips.